Terms and conditions of use
- The tour takes about 90 minutes, 60 of which visitors spend 40,5 m underground.
- Visitors should wear flat-soled shoes and warm clothes because the temperature underground is constant and is 10 Celsius degrees.
- The tour stars at museum, where eating and drinking is not allowed.
- The maximum capacity of group taking undeground tour is 25.
- Tours start every 20 – 25 minutes.
- It is advised to use the toilet on the surface before starting the tour as there is none undergaround.
- Organised groups are to arrive earlier in order to pay for the tour and to prepare members of a group to start visiting in scheduled time.
- Visitors are divided into groups at the tourist service office of Historic Silver Mine.
- The tour has adjustments for disabled people after following notification made to the tourist service office (BORT) regarding the group and discussing details concerning organization.
- It is possible to take pushchairs and wheelchairs underground but they must be foldable in order to store them safely in boats that are part of the udergound tour.
- Visitors must obey all the rules and istructions given by the tour guide.
- Visitors are not allowed to go behind the railing and must wear helmets at all time.
- During boat visitors must obey the safety rules given by the tour guide and embark the boats accordingly to tour guide’s instructions.